Developmental Disabilities: Perceive the abilities’
7th International SIVUS Conference on Developmental Disabilities
24-25 January 2020
University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
To see details about the Conference download Conference Manual (click to download)
Conference Theme: Developmental Disabilities: Perceive the abilities
Sub themes: Autism, ADHD, Trisomy 21, motor/neuronal disorders, CP, Cranial anomalies and other disabilities; caregivers; family members; recent developments in disability research, etc.
Patrons and Advisory Committee
Vice Chancellor, University of Rajshahi, Professor M Abdus Sobhan
Pro Vice Chancellor, University of Rajshahi, Professor Ananda Kumar Saha
Pro Vice Chancellor, University of Rajshahi, Professor Choudhury M Zakaria
Treasurer, University of Rajshahi, Professor A K M Mostafizur Rahman
Registrar, University of Rajshahi, Professor M A Bari
Organizing Committee Members
All the Mentors of Rajshahi University Mental Health Center (www.ru.ac.bd/mhc/mentors)
All the International EC Members of SIVUS International (www.sivus.org.bd/international-executive-committee )
All the National EC Members of SIVUS Bangladesh (www.sivus.org.bd/bangladesh-executive-committee )
1. Professor Dr Mallika Banerjee (Psychologist, India)
2. Professor Dr. Asoke Kumar Saha (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
3. Dr Muhammad Shamsul Alam (Psychiatrist, Bangladesh)
4. Dr Md Anisuzzaman (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
5. Dr Md Nur-E- Alam Siddique (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
6. Mohammed Afzal Hossain (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
7. Dr. Md. Nurul Islam (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
8. Dr. Muhammad Kamruzzaman Mozumder (Clinical Psychologist, Bangladesh)
9. Professor Dr. Noor Muhammad (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
10. Dr Md Solaiman Ali (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
(More members will be included from Bangladesh and other countries considering the nature and number of scientific papers)
- Dr. Rosnah Ismail, Professor, Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences, & Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Psychology and Education, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia.
- Dr. Akira Tsuda, Professor, Department of Health Psychology, Kurume University, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Dr Buxin Han, Professor, Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China and President elect, Chinese Psychological Society and Asian Psychological Association.
- Dr Mohammad Mahmudur Rahman, Department of Clinical Psychology, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh and President, Bangladesh Psychological Association & Bangladesh Clinical Psychology Association.
Registration Form (click to download).
SAARC Countries Others Countries
Delegates – BDT 2000 Delegates – US$ 200
Student – BDT 1000 Student – US$ 100
Accompanying Persons – US$ 100
Last date of abstract submission: 17 October 2019
Acceptance announce within 30 October 2019.
Please email your abstract to [email protected] before 17 October 2019.
Contact for any query with this email: [email protected]
To see details about the Conference download Conference Manual (click to download).
Source: www.sivus.org.bd and www.ru.ac.bd